Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Thank You & A Question for Lacy Clay

I want to thank all 10,000 plus of the new visitors to my site for stopping by. I thank each of you for taking a few minutes of your day to stop by.

I have to give a huge hat tip if not a bow to Instapundit for linking to me with my post on Lacy's response. I would also like to take a moment to recognize some special visitors to my website.

Unfortunately I cannot blow these up any large, but it appears that I now have visitors from the US House of Representatives, the US Senate, the Department of Homeland Security, the FCC and the US Dept. of Justice just to name a few.
So Lacy, this is directed right at you since I think you and your staff are paying attention now. You did not respond to my emails or calls. I am getting word from countless others that you pulled the same thing on some of your other constituents. As I previously reported here, you refused to have any town hall meetings. So I have one question for you. If you have the cajones, you will answer it here on this sight. You can email me and I will post your response unedited for the world to see. Or better yet, post a comment with this post to allow the public the chance to talk to you since they never got one during your recess.
My question is:
You have stated countless times in press releases and speeches that you want to, and I am paraphrasing here, affordable health insurance to everyone. You are a proponent of HR 3200 as well as the plan known as cap and trade. As a Congressman would you be willing to set carbon limits on all government entities including the Congress, the Senate and the President as a whole and all of their flights, trips, motorcades, etc. and would you be willing to amend HR 3200 so that all government employees and current and retired House and Senate members would fall under the same health care plan as the normal public. In essence, would you be willing to back bills that bring your level of care and your carbon footprint down to those of us who are not elected officials. I look forward to hearing your response within the next 24 hours.

No comments: