Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The Hypocracy of Liberals

Liberals are the biggest hypocrites around. For anyone reading or following this blog, that is no surprise to you. These are the people that in 2008 told their followers to get in the face of Republicans, these are the people that would organize and bus in protesters and these are the people that will call you a racist, fascist, etc. the second you start destroying their arguments with a little thing called logic.

I have been asked by some people why I do not post my real name and pictures. I have already had one person say that I am a coward that his hiding behind the Internet. To a degree, that person is right. I do not use my real name nor post pictures of me because I am a father who is the sole bread winner for my family. My wife and I chose for her to stay home so my kids do not have to go to a babysitter at 6 or 7 in the morning and picked up at 5 or 6 in the evening. So my kids can have the parental interaction that neither of us had. This was a decision that we made long before we had our kids. We agreed that whomever was making the most money and had the job with the most potential would continue to work and the other would stay at home with the children.

Liberals do not play fair. They are hypocrites who cry foul if anyone other than them plays dirty. I do not give details on myself or my family for their protection. I work for one of many big corporations in the St. Louis area and I like being employed and having the position I have. I do not want to jeopardize that. I choose to participate in the background. I will still attend Tea Parties and sign petitions, but I am not ready to come into the public eye.

I am angry with the way our country is being handled. I hate the way our representatives treat us. I am going to do the best I can to make sure that Lacy Clay, Russ Carnahan, Clair McCaskill and Barack Obama do not continue to hold office. With that said, I have to do what is right to protect my family and our way of life.

I am making some very good strides in my effort to hit them where it hurts and I will continue to work on that and any other effort I can behind the scenes. Laugh me off or discount me if you must, but I am not going away.

No comments: