Sunday, August 22, 2010

Pics from the North County GOP Rally

Thanks to one of my readers, I am posting pics from the North County GOP rally.

Unfortunately I was not able to make it due to prior commitments, but thankfully one of my readers sent me some pics. It appears to have been well attended with some good conversation.


A couple of cars with some good bumper stickers on them. Go figure at a GOP rally : )


While Roy could not make, apparently his RV did. I hear the Blunt campaign had a lot of people there.


The organizers for the event.


Bill Corrigan talking to the crowd about the race.

Tom Schweich came to the event to talk to the crowd as well as have lunch with some of the attendees.

Robyn Hamlin go up and talked to the crowd about the importance of her race to beat Clay.

MO state Senator Jane Cunningham got up to talk on behalf of the Blunt campaign

Some of the attendees talking before the festivities got started.
I am sure that there was a lot more that went on. If you have some pictures or want to mention more about what occurred at the event, please email me.
Also, I would remiss for not mentioning the following:
  • Robyn will be having a U-Stream town hall discussion on Wednesday from 7 - 8. You can get more info HERE
  • Thursday night the North St. Louis County Republicans will be having both Robyn Hamlin and Bill Hennessy speaking. The meeting starts at 7:30 on August 26th, at Yacovelli’s Restaurant located at 407 Dunn Road in Florissant.

No comments: